Natalie over at 23Seveteen hosts "Coffee Talk" every Thursday and it's about dang time I join in the fun! During Coffee Talk, Natalie asks us bloggers a handful of questions and we all link-up and get to know each other better. I absolutely love this idea and am excited to finally participate. Well, here goes nothing!
1. What's for dinner tonight?
Honestly, probably leftovers! I am such an avid leftover-eater though. I absolutely dislike wasting food and sometimes things just taste better the second time around, i.e. pizza. I have the wonderful advantage of going home to my mom's wonderful cooking so there's that, too! I am saving my "going out to eat fund" for this weekend (Hey, Boone!) and next weekend (Hey, Boston!).
2. Top three TV shows you never miss.
THIS IS SUCH A HARD ONE. Unfortunately I do not really watch television shows when they first air, but with things like Netflix, friends with DVR, re-runs on tv websites, I try to stay caught up. Right now some shows that are on air that I hate to miss include Once Upon A Time, How I Met Your Mother and Girls! (I am currently finishing up Brothers and Sisters on Netflix as well).
3. What type of body wash are currently using?Satsuma from The Body Shop! I have been indulging in this scent since high school! I love it so much my mom used to buy me the gift sets every Valentine's Day. I wonder if she will this Valentine's Day! I can always depend on her to make me feel loved on this "commercially couple's holiday". Anyway, this scent is fantastic. I have always been a fan of the fruity/citrus/sweet scents without it being overbearing. Definitely a great body wash to use in the morning, afternoon or evening. The body butter is even better!
4. Take a photo of what's in front of you.
Part of my living room.
5. What's your favorite fruit?
Hmm....... I am going to have to go with mangoes. Oh wait! Oranges. Wait... PINEAPPLE, but only if I eat it in Costa Rica :) Those three are probably my favorites... they just can't compete with one another!
6. Spring is almost here (well, it's already here for us Floridians haha) show me your go-to outfit
Skinny jeans, Hanes Men White V neck, cardigan, wedges (or flats) and a fun light scarf. I'm a simple girl.
Well, you got to know a little bit more about me :)
Can't wait to read everybody's answers! If you would like, share with me your own answers in the comments below or link up with Natalie!
*top photo was taken a couple years ago at my old apartment in Boone while I was in college.