I have been following Megan's blog for quite some time now and actually won two of her giveaways (lucky me!). Most recently, I won this wonderful embroidery hoop from this giveaway! It is currently hanging up in my cubicle :) Anyway, I think her shop is absolutely adorable with embroidery hoops to make any house or space feel like home! Read along to learn more about her precious shop and her inspirations. Be sure to check out the READER'S COUPON at the bottom of the post! My readers will receive their own discount code :D So... what you waiting for? Read along and snag one of your own Dear Moonbeams embroidery hoops!
1. Introduce yourself and a little background info!
Hello! My name is Ms. Megan, I am 22 years old and I love reading, taking bike rides, baking up sweet treats, watching doctor who + pushing daisies, taking photos, playing with my cats, going thrifting, browsing book shops, taking long walks and drinking tea.
2. What inspired you to create an embroidery shop?
3. What other crafts/diy are you interested in?
4. What's the story behind the shop name?
5. When you're not owning your own shop and blogging, where can we find you?
6. What's your favorite part about owning your own shop?
7. What's in the future for you and Moonbeam Wishes?
Here are a few of my faves:
You can also let your readers use the coupon code THE25THHOUR for 15% off in my EMBROIDERY SHOP from now till February! :)
Thank you Megan for the wonderful interview here at The 25th Hour. It has been a pleasure getting to know you :)