Sorry I haven't been updating as regularly!
You know, life just happens :]
Here's a quickie overview of the past days.
1. MY FIRST HER CAMPUS ARTICLE IS UP!
You should check it out :] It's "Small Ways to Save Money as an Appalachian Student" It's an article about the creative, yet smaller ways to save money! Saving money doesn't have to include savings account and ramen noodles. There are other ways, I promise. Read on to find out.
2. I also have my last article written for Appalachian's homepage up as well! It's about the Sustainable Development's trip to Madagascar this summer. My friend Logan attended so you should check out the story and read about this awesome trip they made!
3. Fall is beautiful and the leaves have definitely been changing colors. These photos were taken on campus of Appalachian State.
4. My trip to Atlanta was absolutely wonderful. It was one of my best friend's birthday's and it was wonderful being able to spend the weekend with her. I've met the best people in Atlanta. Seriously. I can't help but smile from everything that happened this weekend! I didn't take much photos because I was too busy embracing every moment, but here is me and the birthday girl :]
5. Giveaways!My friend Emily is having a Sylvia Benson giveaway, so check it out!
I won my FIRST blog giveaway yesterday! It's the Pink Lemonade giveaway from much love, illy. I'm excited to get my pair of rosebud earrings! Yay for giveaways!
Also, Ashley is having an AWESOME giveaway! A total of NINE things! Check it out!
6. I'll leave you with a few snapshots!
2. Atlanta - Wish I took more pictures of this great city.
3. $2.99 gas! I haven't seen this is in forever! Thank you South Carolina.
4. When I saw LION KING 3D! All this for $3.50! That's how move concession prices SHOULD be.
I'll be posting again sooner than later.
Thank you to all my wonderful blogger friends!